Tuesday 1 January 2013

IS FREE PRESS ARCHAEOLOGICAL REPORTING CONTRIBUTING TO A DARK AGE/



To night I have been reviewing the list of free press contacts to whom I have made aware the importance of our findings on the moss of Cruden, These contacts include Archaeological Correspondents/Editors: at The Sunday Herald,
Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Herald, The Times, The Sunday Times, The BBC, The Guardian, the Independent the Press an Journal and a number of other major players charged with the bringing together and distribution of extremely important, real time; archaeological discoveries to the notice of their readers.

All of the informative data regarding our important discoveries on the moss of Cruden, which was communicated to all of above; appears to have fallen on barren editorial ground as regards publication. I find this quite sad.

I have recently revisited our excavations on the "Moss of Cruden" after receiving information that they may be being considered as sites for wind-powered generators,

Well, considering the condition which I found the lines of uprooted roadside trees in; I respectfully suggest that this is not a place for a wind farm, required to supply uninterrupted power into the national grid.

I am unaware if "The Press" are familiar with the recent scientific papers published regarding the geomorphology of Scotland. If they are not then I might be forgiven if believe that their fingers are not on the pulse!

No comments:

Post a Comment