Friday 9 December 2016

Consolidation of PALAEOLITHIC SCOTLAND Publications

Dear Bloggers,

Something quite important has come up on the radar of my PALAEOLITHIC SCOTLAND (Online Archaeology) and my Blog publications!

Looks like there is a great rift between Geomphorogical and Archaeological findings from the "Moss of Cruden"

I will still try to keep you updated via my blog but it will become more difficult for me to advance this in the future as  I am finding it difficult to advance on two fronts.

What we have found on the Moss of Cruden and first identified by Dr. E A. FITZPATRICK is the fact that PALAEOLITHIC tool cultures are currently moving, approximately due South, past the static, and definitely; Neolithic Den of Bodam!

Is there anybody out there?








No comments:

Post a Comment