Saturday 28 January 2017

Conundrum! What came first?!

This evening I have reviewed all of my publications on my two internet outlets.

This review has rightly or wrongly revealed to me that the further south from the North Pole and the further north from the South pole that we travel the more difficult it is to find agreement between some Geomorphologists and some Archaeologists regarding what was found where and how old it was.

 I was advised, once; that we had to get our Geology of the Moss of Cruden sorted out before our findings could be considered as being PALAEOLITHIC !

I am now of the opinion that this was not good advice and that, in some special and IMPORTANT cases it should be the other way about.

I will copy this to my Online Archaeology connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment