Saturday 26 September 2020

Photographs of moss of Cruden Lithics!

Have compiled a nice and definitive pictorial presentation of our Moss of Cruden findings!

I will try to arrange this as an official presentation on the net but if you log into Palaeolithic Scotland on the net you will get the gist of the presentation which I had hoped to have delivered!

Have spent the past few weeks in my garage arranging the undeniable, Palaeolithic to Neolithic artefacts we recovered from the between the  Moss of Cruden and Ellon.

This is quite exciting and promising!

Watch this space until notification of when my Hatton presentation will take place.

A Hatton Council representative has kindly  agreed to my proposal that my presentation should take place at some time in the future when Covid has been defeated!

Keep Safe until then!








I have  spent many hours late into the night arranging our findings from the Moss of Cruden and 

No comments:

Post a Comment