Sunday 24 February 2013

Soils of England and Wales

Over the past few years, since our findings on the Moss of Cruden; I have been researching for a document relating to "Soils of the British Islands".

There is, to my knowledge; no such detailed document in the public domain.

I have found reputable information in "Soils of Scotland", as recently published and in "Soils of England and Wales" by C.P Burnham c.1980.

Alas there is nothing of any importance to tie both of these papers together as regards the ancient colonisation of our  islands by our human ancestors. I feel that this is quite sad.

There were I feel, in the earliest of days; distinct and fundamental evolutionary processes taking place upon the soils of Scotland and upon the soils of England and Wales before they collided (in a tectonic sense)with one another.

We will not be the nation  we could be, I refer to the nation as that for which I can cast my vote in a general election; unless what we have found on the moss of cruden is shouted out through that nation.

Jack Sneddon











No comments:

Post a Comment