Sunday 25 June 2017

Help!

Dear Bloggers,

I am finding it difficult to keep up my dual Communications with my Online Archaeology articles and my Blog commitment!

Things are moving pretty fast right now regarding questioning of past neglect of specific PALAEOLITHIC findings from the Moss of Cruden!

Thank you for keeping up so far!

I will pop into my Blog  sometimes but only after I have published on my Online Archaeology Articles.

If you are keen to get to grips with what really happened both Geomphorogicaly and  Archaeologicaly in the North East of Scotland and both in the same Geological time frame! (Which is most important) then please follow through on my Online Archaeology Publications.

If you are really interested please forgive me if I ask you to look into my Online Archaeology Archaeology articles for a wee while!

I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment