Wednesday 14 June 2017

Preparation of a paper to NATURE!

Given the Communications problems which I appear to be having with my Online Archaeology Publications regarding Palaeolithic Scotland; I have decided to prepare a paper for presentation to Nature for scrutiny and, hopefully; eventual publication!

This will of course take some time as there are very specific steps to be taken and satisfied prior to any publication therein!

However, given the past "perceived" anomalies betwixt Archaeological and Geomphorogical conclusions as to the date of what was found where regarding the date of the creation of the tool uncovered is a question of "Time" which can only be established by the date of the soil which it was excavated in!

I have read the requirements for the presentation of a paper to NATURE and will be in contact with them.

I feel comfortable in doing this!

Watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment